· 5+ years experience conducting ERP data migration services in SAP and Oracle
· 5+ years with Operating systems: (Windows 3.1-8.1, Macintosh OS 10.4-10.6, Agile/Mobile OS)
Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Windows XP/Windows 7, intensive IT/Project support in Windows environment, strong knowledge and experience with software Q/A procedures.
· 5+ years with Applications: (MS Office 2013, Excel MS Visual Studio 2013, Various Network Utilities)
Experience with network and troubleshooting tools to support large scale ERP migration projects. Created and analyzed reports on site traffic and statistics.
· 5+ years with Network environments: (Windows server 2008+2012, UNIX-BSD, SQL, Novell NetWare, Debian, Fedora, MSDN)
Experience working within majority of Active Directory (AD) software in working office settings including SharePoint. Worked within Netware environments, worked within Linux environments in settings with shared Microsoft resources.
Deskside Support Specialist Nelson Technology, Petaluma, CA 2014-2015
· Engaged in numerous short-term job assignments in the field of IT while looking for long-term work.
Information Technology Intern Marin Municipal Water District, CA 2014
· Administered an Active Directory domain for 250+ users. Administering a MS Windows Server domain and supporting SAP ERP functions within a MS SQL Server environment.
· Resolved user issues within the District’s Opentext document management system.
· Supported a District-wide Windows 7 migration and mobile device rollout.
· Implemented server infrastructure upgrades to manage a VM-ware environment.
· Supported implementation of Citrix remote access for District employees.
· Documented trouble tickets with District workstations and applied ergonomic upgrades to multiple desk locations.
· Supported trouble tickets with SAP GUIxT throughout this summer’s Windows 7 migration.
Port Data Migration Assistant Port of Oakland, Oakland CA 2013
· Completed large scale ERP data migration project to upgrade servers and workstations to the current version of Microsoft Windows software.
· Tracked the inventory of Port assets including workstations, IP phones, headsets, and computer peripherals.
· Upgraded and organized server infrastructure to support recently migrated hybrid domain.
Software Q/A Analyst Town of Tiburon, Tiburon CA 2012-2013
· Analyzed and created improved user-interface designs for a customized PHP user environment.
· Resolved various user issues encountered by Town staff.
Port Help Desk Technician Port of Oakland, Oakland CA 2010-2011
· Identified, analyzed, and remedied operational issues by using remote connection software and interaction with Port employees.
· Provided customer service for a 500+ user base to solve various issues including: VPN for offsite access to Oracle applications, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
· Resolved application errors and issues with Port’s document management system while migrating from a Netware environment to a Microsoft managed domain. Managed loaner equipment and assisted with the setup of projectors, laptops, and desktop workstations. Extensive knowledge of MS Exchange in conjunction with PDA, Blackberries, iPhones (ActiveSync), Android, & Mail for Exchange.
· Provided advanced troubleshooting for Word (including Macros and templates), Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
IT Support Specialist Eberline Services, Richmond CA 2011
· Managed administration of Microsoft Active Directory domain for 50+ users.
· Developed IT asset database.
· Administered and helped to support infrastructure upgrades to a laboratory information management system.
· Performed methodological server tape backups using required software and hardware.
· College of Marin
Associates degree in Cognitive and Social Sciences
· Computer Technologies Program
Certification in Networking and Technical Support 2010
· 2010 Staples Resident Technician – Novato, CA
· 2010 IT Internship at Port of Oakland – Oakland, CA
· Marin General Hospital
· Marin Food Bank
· Fairfax Youth Center
· Eagle Scout Award – 1999
· Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers – Member 6 years