I’m an experienced help desk and software support analyst with extensive experience in large-scale ERP migrations in companies using both SAP and Oracle and I’m someone who’s solved complex problems with a proven ability to start projects and see them through past their end.
Windows 3.1 – Win 8.1
Expert Level proficiency with Microsoft Windows XP / Windows 7.
Macintosh OS 10.4 -10.6
Intensive IT / Project support in Windows environment.
Knowledge of software Q/A procedures.
MS Office 2013, Word, Outlook
MS Visual Studio 2013
Various Network Utilities
Experience with Network and Troubleshooting tools to support large scale ERP migration project. Created and analyzed reports on site traffic and statistics.
Windows Server 2008, 2012
Experience working within majority of Active Directory (AD) software in working office settings including SharePoint.
Worked within Netware environment in working office settings.
Worked within Linux environment in settings with shared Microsoft resources.
Desk-side Support Nelson Technology, Petaluma, CA 10/14-11/14
· Forwarding of tickets to appropriate administrators and management.
· Preparation of standard conference equipment in multiple locations throughout the Petaluma Health Center.
· Event preparation for the annual Halloween pizza and dance party, coordinating and accommodating a multiple location multimedia presentation for 250+ people.
Information Technology Intern Marin Municipal Water District, CA 6/14-10/14
· Administered an Active Directory domain for 250+ users. Administering a MS Windows Server domain and supporting SAP ERP functions within a MS SQL Server environment.
· Resolved user issues within the District’s Opentext document management system.
· Supported a District-wide Windows 7 migration and mobile device rollout as well as implementing server infrastructure upgrades to manage a VM-ware environment.
· Supported implementation of Citrix remote access for District employees.
· Documented trouble tickets with District workstations as well as ergonomic upgrades to various desk locations.
· Supported trouble tickets with SAP GUIxT throughout this summer’s Windows 7 migration.
Port Data Migration Assistant Port of Oakland, Oakland CA 1/13-3/13
· Completed large scale ERP data migration project to upgrade servers and workstations to the current version of Microsoft Windows software.
· Tracked the inventory of Port assets including workstations, IP phones, headsets, and computer peripherals.
· Upgraded and organized server infrastructure to support recently migrated hybrid domain.
Software Q/A Analyst Town of Tiburon, Tiburon CA 4/12-1/13
· Analyzed and created improved user-interface designs for a customized PHP user environment.
· Resolved various user issues encountered by Town staff.
Helpdesk III Morrison and Forrester LLP, San Francisco, CA 10/11-11/11
· Administered MacPac templates in a proprietary domain.
· Supported current version Acrobat troubleshooting for partners of a multi-national law firm.
· Assisted in transition from a Novell DMS environment to a Microsoft managed domain.
Port Help Desk Technician Port of Oakland, Oakland CA 10/10-5/11
· Identified, analyzed, and remedied operational issues by using remote connection software and interaction with Port employees.
· Provided customer service for a 500+ user base to solve various issues including: VPN for offsite access to Oracle applications, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
· Resolved application errors and issues with Port’s document management system while migrating from a Netware environment to a Microsoft managed domain. Managed loaner equipment and assisted with the setup of projectors, laptops, and desktop workstations. Extensive knowledge of MS Exchange in conjunction with PDA, Blackberries, iPhones (ActiveSync), Android, & Mail for Exchange.
· Provided advanced troubleshooting for Word (including Macros and templates), Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
IT Support Specialist Eberline Services, Richmond CA 1/11-4/11
· Managed administration of Microsoft Active Directory domain for 50+ users.
· Development of IT asset database using MS Access.
· Administered and helped to support infrastructure upgrades to a Laboratory Information Management System.
· Performed methodological server tape backups using required software and hardware.
· Tamalpais Union High School District
HS Diploma 2009
· College of Marin
Associates degree 2014
· Computer Technologies Program
Certification in Networking and Technical Support 2010
· Marin General Hospital – Volunteered in ICU one night per week.
· Marin Food Bank – Packed food for those in need through the holiday season.
· Fairfax Youth Center – Led 120 labor hour project ultimately restoring dilapidated redwood railings.
· Eagle Scout Award – 1999
· Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers – Member 5 years